Here at Belgarum Letting Agents in Winchester, we offer landlords the opportunity to choose from the following services, in order to manage their properties; from let only, to rent collection, to our fully managed services, the choice is up to you.
Fully Managed Properties
Our Fully Managed properties are done so from our dedicated Lettings and Property Management office in Staple Gardens, Winchester; where our team of helpful and qualified staff are located. Here we are able to manage your property in line with your wishes, ensuring that you are informed about any issues relating to your property.
The property management services that we offer include:
- Finding the right tenants for your property
- Undertaking checks, references and completing paperwork for the tenancy (we employ a specialist company to ensure that this is completed correctly)
- In-depth inventory for the property, acknowledging all items and detailed condition of the property
- Key collection for the tenant
- Accounts management- rent collection, retaining deposit and registering this with the TDS, produce monthly/annual income reporting, manage ground rents and service charges and manage monies for any contractors that may need to be called to the property
- Our Property Managers will manage queries from tenants and then the subsequent work that is required via our contractors
- Our contractors are trusted and are generally companies we have used for many years, ensuring excellent service, pricing and continuity.
We only use contractors that we trust and have worked with for a long-time. These companies and people are as much part of the team as our office staff and we would only use Belgarum approved individuals for our properties. Our key maintenance man Barrie has worked with us for 10 years so we can demonstrate our long-standing relationships and trust those who will be entering and working on your property.
Let Only and Rent Collection
We understand that you may wish to manage your own property therefore we offer the option to just find tenants for the property or collect the rent on your behalf.