We are delighted to confirm that our offices are now open. We are following government guidelines and implementing strict social distancing measures but are operational and here to help with your move..
Over the last few weeks our team have been working from home and continuing maintaining a high level of exceptional customer service. Whilst the lockdown measures have been relaxed in order for us to return to work, we are aware that COVID-19 still presents a risk and the safety of our team, customers and the public remains our priority. Consequently, we have taken a number of measures to protect all concerned:
- We are phasing our return to work for our team members.
- Staff will work on a rota, ensuring that social distancing with the office can be optimised. Staff not in the office will continue to work from home.
- Cleaning schedules within the office have been increased.
- Designated areas will be marked out to ensure social distancing standards are upheld.
- Our office doors will be locked, and we encourage visitors to make an appointment to avoid a crowded office space.
- Provision of virtual/video viewings and marketing appraisals.
- Strict viewing protocol to be followed by all staff.
In addition to re-opening our offices, we are able to carry out physical viewings and marketing appraisals of properties, but will only be doing in accordance with the government guidelines. Belgarum have prepared a robust Risk Assessment and Operating Plan which will be adhered to by all staff. A copy of this is available upon request.
We are making every effort to enable us to continue to deliver fantastic service to our clients, whilst upholding the highest standards of safety for our colleagues and our community.